Psalm – Chapter 17
A quick breakdown to David’s prayer
- My plea is just: different version uses “right, righteous & justice”
- Listen to my cry: David is desperate to call on God
- David claims his prayer does not utter deceitful words.
- All judgment should only come from God
- David knows God will search his heart and he is for sure God will not find any evil intention in him.
- People tempted David but with no avail, he did not stumble
- David asked for God to answer his prayer.
- He ask God for his love, protect him under His arms to those may harm him.
- His enemies hearts are harden and speak with self-importance.
- The enemies set out to harm David
- David asked God to put down those may harm David & protect him.
- For sure, David says he just and he will see God one day.
- And all he wants, with satisfaction is just to see anything with God’s resemblance.